Mean Well CLG-150-30A8
Class 2 Power Supply
Input: 100-240VAC 2.0A / 277vac 0.68A 50/60Hz.
Output: 30VDC 5.0A SELV LPS CE IP65
1 Year Warranty
- Orilis LED Lighting Solutions provides a limited warranty on our products covering any breakage, failure to turn on, or other malfunction due to mis-handling during shipping.
- Warranty covers replacement of all defective LED tubes for the duration of the warranty period.
- Warranty do not apply to problems which are the result of misuse or normal wear and tear.
- Orilis warranties all Orilis branded products regardless of where the item was purchased, including items purchased on any Amazon or eBay store carrying Orilis branded products.
How to Invoke Your Warranty
- To invoke a warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with any product issues.
- You will need to provide information concerning where the product was purchased, and any relevant order number(s). We will also require images of any damages to your item(s). Please note that we may ask for damaged item(s) or parts to be shipped back to the manufacturing warehouse in order to receive a replacement.
Important to Note
Warranties can only be honored within the United States. If you have a need to exercise your warranty and your product is not located in the United States please contact customer service for further information.
Please don't hesitate to email us with any questions!
If you need to return an item please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return the item(s) from your order.
Most items in new condition and returned within 30 days or receipt will receive a refund or exchange. If 30 days have gone by since the date of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return with full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Restocking fees may apply.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Orilis LED Lighting Solutions, 131 Candace Drive, Maitland, FL, 32751, United States.
If you are shipping an item over $75 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will automatically go back to your original form of payment used for the purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received your refund yet, first check your bank account or contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at:
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Defective items are defied as items that stop functioning correctly, within the warranty period of your item, due to either a design or manufacturing defect.
- Damaged items are defined as damages incurred during the shipping process.
- If you need to exchange your item for the exact same item, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will send you further instructions for your exchange.