No more blinding midnight lights, stumbling in the dark to the bathroom, missing and making a mess, or falling into open toilets. The Toilet Night Light is a small, compact motion detected and sensored light that attaches easily to your toilet bowl and has 8 color settings in red,orange, blue, green, purple, pink, and white. You have two setting options; You can set to your favorite color or set the colors to rotate. Lights operate on 3 AAA batters (not included). Best for kid's bathroom and master suites. Especially suitable for the aged, kids potty training etc.
Smart design of human body motion sensor, automatically turns on in the dark when you approach it, and shuts off after you leave. Will stay on for 2 minutes after last movement.
The durable and splash-proof toilet light can be hung on anywhere (do not rinse with water). Help to light your way and find the toilet when you get up in the night.
How to Clean
Wipe off the dust and grime with a damp cloth.
1. 3 x AAA batteries NOT INCLUDED
2. Works at night or dark environment ONLY
3. Do not place the toilet light in water or under running water.
If you need to return an item please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return the item(s) from your order.
Most items in new condition and returned within 30 days or receipt will receive a refund or exchange. If 30 days have gone by since the date of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return with full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Restocking fees may apply.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Orilis LED Lighting Solutions, 131 Candace Drive, Maitland, FL, 32751, United States.
If you are shipping an item over $75 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will automatically go back to your original form of payment used for the purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received your refund yet, first check your bank account or contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at:
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Defective items are defied as items that stop functioning correctly, within the warranty period of your item, due to either a design or manufacturing defect.
- Damaged items are defined as damages incurred during the shipping process.
- If you need to exchange your item for the exact same item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you further instructions for your exchange.