- Philips 455576 60w Equivalent 2700k A19 Led Light Bulb, Soft White (2-pack)
- Made in USA and Imported
- Philips A19 LED light bulbs provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60-watt incandescents with 60% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- At 2700-Kelvin, these soft white bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index) to deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps.
- Best-in-class Philips LEDs provide turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to hazardous waste.
- Each bulb in this pack of 2 A19 Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of over 10 years and up to 10,950 hours (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
If you need to return an item please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return the item(s) from your order.
Most items in new condition and returned within 30 days or receipt will receive a refund or exchange. If 30 days have gone by since the date of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return with full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Restocking fees may apply.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Orilis LED Lighting Solutions, 131 Candace Drive, Maitland, FL, 32751, United States.
If you are shipping an item over $75 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will automatically go back to your original form of payment used for the purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received your refund yet, first check your bank account or contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at:
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Defective items are defied as items that stop functioning correctly, within the warranty period of your item, due to either a design or manufacturing defect.
- Damaged items are defined as damages incurred during the shipping process.
- If you need to exchange your item for the exact same item, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will send you further instructions for your exchange.