- LED Shop Lights
- Vapor-Tight and Commercial Outdoor LED Lighting Fixtures
- Luxury LED Lighting Fixtures, Chandeliers, Pendants
- Drop-ceiling / Recessed / Troffer LED Lighting Fixtures
- Hardwired LED Lighting Fixtures
- Surface / Flush Mounted LED Fixtures and Flat Panels
- Plug-In LED Lighting Fixtures
- Hanging LED Lighting Fixtures
- Under-cabinet LED Lighting Fixtures
- Integrated LED Lighting Fixtures
- LED Wall Pack Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Residential Lights, Lanterns, Carriage & Sconce Lights
- LED Novelty Lights and Gifts
Philips 50W Equivalent PAR20 Glass LED Light Bulb Bright White Light 3000K
Philips PAR20 Medium Base Dimmable LED Floodlight Light Bulb, indoor/outdoor floodlight light bulb. Features long life and excellent dimming performance. Ideal replacement for anywhere flood lights are used, such as recessed cans or track light fixtures.
Works well in kitchens, living rooms, and dining rooms. Also ideal to use in landscaping fixtures or architectural features.
Best-in-class, Energy Star Certified, Philips LEDs turn on instantly, providing efficient, steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste
Philips Classic Glass LEDs combine the elegance and sparkle of glass with the innovative efficiency of LED for spectacular indoor lighting Creating a sparkle for years to come, Philips LEDs save you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb changes.
- Wattage: 7W
- Equivalent Incandescent Wattage: 50W Equivalent
- Light Color: Daylight
- Bulb Shape: PAR20
- Base Type: Medium
- Bulb Finish: Clear
- Use: Indoor/Outdoor
- Lumens: 500 Lm.
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Life in Hours: 25,000 Hrs
- Voltage: 120V
- Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 8.03 In.,
- Energy Star Rated
- Not for use with Philips HUE products
If you need to return an item please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return the item(s) from your order.
Most items in new condition and returned within 30 days or receipt will receive a refund or exchange. If 30 days have gone by since the date of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return with full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Restocking fees may apply.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Orilis LED Lighting Solutions, 131 Candace Drive, Maitland, FL, 32751, United States.
If you are shipping an item over $75 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will automatically go back to your original form of payment used for the purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received your refund yet, first check your bank account or contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at:
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Defective items are defied as items that stop functioning correctly, within the warranty period of your item, due to either a design or manufacturing defect.
- Damaged items are defined as damages incurred during the shipping process.
- If you need to exchange your item for the exact same item, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will send you further instructions for your exchange.