- LED Shop Lights
- Vapor-Tight and Commercial Outdoor LED Lighting Fixtures
- Luxury LED Lighting Fixtures, Chandeliers, Pendants
- Drop-ceiling / Recessed / Troffer LED Lighting Fixtures
- Hardwired LED Lighting Fixtures
- Surface / Flush Mounted LED Fixtures and Flat Panels
- Plug-In LED Lighting Fixtures
- Hanging LED Lighting Fixtures
- Under-cabinet LED Lighting Fixtures
- Integrated LED Lighting Fixtures
- LED Wall Pack Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Residential Lights, Lanterns, Carriage & Sconce Lights
- LED Novelty Lights and Gifts
UltraBright Wireless Battery Powered Motion Sensing Indoor LED Ceiling Light
Experience the convenience of hands-free lighting anywhere around your home with this wireless, automatic ceiling light. UltraBright LED Ceiling Light provides 300 lumens of bright light to instantly increase safety and convenience around the home. The battery light’s clean, modern design complements any décor. The unique diffuser spreads the light for a wider coverage area, making it ideal for large closets, showers, sheds and hallways. Motion activation and auto shutoff make it a convenient automatic closet light and help to prolong battery life. Each fixture requires four D-cell batteries (not included).
- Easily install the battery-powered light in minutes to increase safety and convenience in your home – no wires, no electrician.
- Provides 300 lumens of light that cover 300 square feet, LED Included.
- Motion activation from 18 feet with 20-second auto shut off to help prolong battery life
- Wireless installation takes less than 5 minutes with the included mounting hardware
- Provides one year of light on each set of 4 D-cell batteries with average use of 8-10 activations a day (batteries not included)
- Durable, weatherproof housing allows the light to withstand outdoor and shower applications
- The light’s unique diffuser spreads the light for a wider coverage area
- Perfect for large closets, hallways, showers and sheds
If you need to return an item please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return the item(s) from your order.
Most items in new condition and returned within 30 days or receipt will receive a refund or exchange. If 30 days have gone by since the date of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return with full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Restocking fees may apply.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Orilis LED Lighting Solutions, 131 Candace Drive, Maitland, FL, 32751, United States.
If you are shipping an item over $75 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will automatically go back to your original form of payment used for the purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received your refund yet, first check your bank account or contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at:
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Defective items are defied as items that stop functioning correctly, within the warranty period of your item, due to either a design or manufacturing defect.
- Damaged items are defined as damages incurred during the shipping process.
- If you need to exchange your item for the exact same item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you further instructions for your exchange.